Kolkata2Kutch Roadtrip: Yes I got the other WDG-4 Loco too

So here's the Loco that was coming from the other side, blasting through the Railway Crossing blowing its horn. I managed to get a quick shot.

As you can see, there's a Bridge being constructed to go over this crossing, so I'm going to miss waiting at these old world Crossings where the Boom Barrier comes down and cars have to wait on either side.

But imagine after we crossed over and were driving down the amazing 6 lane highway, I spotted the train up ahead on the left, and then as we were approaching it, I noticed it had a Red Signal ahead. So I pulled over to the side and waited for it to stop and got a couple more shots of this Locomotive.
Loco No.: 12374 | Loco Class: WDG-4 | Sub Class: | Shed Name(code): Sabarmati (SBI) | Manufacturer Serial Number: | Manufactured Date: | Manufacturer: Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) | Loco Name: | Status: In Service | Old Loco Class: | Livery: Blue with White & orange Stripe | Comments: Air brake only

Comments