An Afternoon at New Delhi Railway Station : Indian Railways WAP-7i 37362 Kanpur (CNB)

I got out of the New Delhi Metro Station and headed straight for the Platform Ticket Counter at New Delhi Railway Station. I couldn't hold back my excitement, already spotting several WAP-7 Locos. Once on the first platform, I went straight to work, clicking the first Loco that came into sight.

Below is the first Loco I spotted.








The Loco was leaving the station on my way out. So it was also the last loco I clicked.



Loco No.: 37362
Loco Class: WAP-7
Sub Class: I
Shed: Kanpur (CNB)
Manufacturer: DLW
Manufacturer Serial No.:
Date of Manufacture: 2020-03-26
Loco Name:
Status: n Service
Old Loco Class:
Livery: WAP-7 white/black with red band
Comments: Air Brake only, Equipped with BTIL Propulsion system and Medha Hotel Load. AC cabs

Comments